Friday, June 1, 2018

Skyping with Family and the Final Transfer

                                                                                                       May 14, 2018
Hi Everyone!

It was so great to talk to the family yesterday!!!!
 
Here are a some pictures of our Skyping experience:

As you can imagine there was lots of excitement!!

I got to introduce them to one of my special friends

 
And to my companion Elder Vasquez

There was lots of happiness and laughter...
 

The highlight was getting advice from my siblings and sharing my testimony in English and Spanish.

I am so grateful that God has given us families to teach us and support us and I am pretty sure I have been blessed with the best in the world!











This week was great, we were able to work a lot with Paul and Joel and finally discover Paul's doubt. We have another lesson with him tomorrow which should be great!
Yesterday we got to take a new investigator, Felix, to church! He was super pumped about going, he even called us on Saturday to ask what time church was gonna be (for those of you who have been missionaries you know how weird/unlikely it is for someone to call you ask that so he is really cool!
Today I received my new companion, Elder Aldaz from Ecuador! He has about 9 months in the mission and is really cool so I am excited to work with him! Sorry for the disappointing email but we are just about out of time...thanks for all your love and support!
Love,
Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment