Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Not so Hot Burger

                                                                                                  May 7, 2018
Hi Everyone!
 
Our week was action packed as usual! We had Zone Conference this week with President Rodriguez which meant a trip to Santa Cruz.
 
The Conference was great and we learned a lot about how to work better with the members. We also talked about how to minister and here is a quote I liked:
"An act of teaching is easily forgotten, but acts of ministering are always remembered."
 I would share more, but I am just about out of time!
That night we went to a huge restaurant called Hot Burger. I thoroughly enjoyed the food, but my stomach not so much. Our bus ride to Santa Cruz that night was one I will never forget haha.
The good thing is I am all better now and excited to work hard in the last week of Elder Vasquez' mission! We have been blessed to meet several great families these past few days. Also Paul and Joel went to church today, they are both doing super well and please pray for Joel that he can make a decision about baptism! He may possibly be baptized this week.
Love you all and have a great week! Be careful where you eat!
Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment