Friday, July 22, 2016

Elder Harris Arrives Safely

                                                                                                             July 12, 2016

Hi Mom and Dad!

How are you doing? My flights both went great and I met up with seven other missionaries in Atlanta.

Missionaries in our group traveling by bus to CCM 


I arrived safely at the MTC about an hour ago, and yes, the Spirit did confirm to me that it is exactly where I am supposed to be. I love you and miss you, but I am very excited to begin learning and wearing this nametag feels amazing!

My Preparation day in the CCM (day off when I can write home) is on Friday.
Below is my MTC address information:

Thanks for all you did to help get me out the door and the way you have prepared me for a mission the past 18 years. Talk to you soon!

Love,

Elder Harris

CCM (Missionary Training Center) mailing address:

Elder Harris
08/23/2016 Branch 13 District A
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment