Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Back in La Pampa

                                                                                                         July 24, 2017
So the big news with transfers is....

I am going back to my birthplace, La Pampa! I will be in the same zone where I started, but in a different Ward called Lucero. It is right next to Guapilo, so hopefully I will get to visit some members and converts real soon! My new companion will be Elder Valencia from Colombia and I am really excited to work with him!
 
We've had an exciting last week here in Tarija.

Saturday Najara Garamendi was baptized and I had the privilege of baptizing her!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She was so ready! On Sunday when we visited her, she said she felt something indescribable in her baptism, something she just didn't know how to explain! I am so grateful that the Spirit bore witness to her of the righteous choice she was making.

Sunday we spent the day visiting converts and saying our goodbyes which was really bittersweet!
 
I am so grateful for all of the amazing people I met and all that I have learned. I will miss these wonderful people and wanted to share a few pictures:
My good friend Carlos gave me a special hat!

A picture with my dear friend, Raul in the flesh


Saying goodbye to Bishop and Familia Olivera
I love Alianza so much and the 6 months I spent here was absolutely incredible! It was my first time ever in a branch and at first it was a little difficult, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! This is the Lord's Church and He uses it to help His children become more like Him. We are His work and His glory! 
Love you all and hope you have a great week!
 
Love,

Elder Harris
 
P.S. Santa Cruz is just as windy and hot as I left, in case your were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment