Monday, August 22, 2016

Goodbye Mexico City! Hello Bolivia!!

                                                                                                                     August 22, 2016            
Hola Familia,
 
How are you? We are leaving today at noon, but I have some time this morning, so I wanted to quickly share a few pictures.
 
Here are some pictures we took this morning with our teacher at the CCM. It was our last day so we took a lot of pictures of our group.
 
 
 


Our awesome morning teacher here at the CCM
 Also, I wanted to share a picture of our last P-day where we challenged another district to a game of ultimate and it was really fun. It started raining about half way through so we took off our shoes and kept playing. One of the most enjoyable games of ultimate I´ve ever played! 

It was an awesome experience to play ultimate with the Elders in the rain.


Our afternoon teacher Hermano Sanchez. He is amazing! 
One of my best friends, Elder Murphy, who swims for BYU and is a lot of fun! 

Elder Murphy took a quick snap shot of me.
Although it looks like I'm napping, I'm in deep contemplation. 
Elder Lebaron and I joking around about being from Chicago

 



I am so grateful for the time I have spent here at the CCM. I have learned so much and have loved getting to know so many wonderful people. I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I look forward to sharing it with the people of Bolivia. 

Goodbye Mexico City! Hello Bolivia!!


No comments:

Post a Comment